Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Item description[edit | edit source]
"A thinking creature made this, or the sea made this; or both."
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Ambiguous Eolith can be obtained in many interactions and events while playing the game. For all the locations go the Item list page.
- buy at Mount Palmerston shops for 35 echoes or Anthe for 30 echoes
- find in the Church of the Starved Men inside the Shattered Citadel on Godfall
- Obtained randomly in the The Wisp-Ways at The Mangrove College
- Buy at Carlisle's Haven for 1 secret
Usage[edit | edit source]
Ambiguous Eolith has the following uses:
- Needed in the Shattered Citadel to open the Gate of Forms.
- 3 are needed to Provide Salt for their Feasts in exchange for an Extraordinary Implication at the Chapel of Lights, provided Another Day is >50 and you have Something Awaits You.
- One is needed to fulfill the Principles' End: A Little Flint objective during The Pulse of the Principles in Port Cecil.
Places to sell
- The University: May net you either 1 or 70 Echoes randomly. (on a test of selling 10, the higher price was obtained 5/10 times)