An Unprepossessing Mass
|An Unprepossessing Mass|
Linked to[edit | edit source]
Quality description[edit | edit source]
"An appalling glob of organic matter and dripping fluids, retrieved from somewhere you'd rather not think about."
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
An Unprepossessing Mass is a placeholder stat that produces random item drops. It can be obtained from killing certain monsters, or from certain island interactions. Monsters known to drop this include:
- Albino Moray - +1 to +30x An Unprepossessing Mass
- Angler Crab - +1 to +20 x An Unprepossessing Mass
- Behemoustache - +11 to +50 x An Unprepossessing Mass
- Bound Shark - +1 to +20 x An Unprepossessing Mass
- Jillyfish - +1 to +50 x An Unprepossessing Mass
The Unpreposessing Mass value can always be seen before making a decision to use the Mass, or to throw it overboard, which removes the placeholder stat with no other effects. Many values never produce negative effects.
After getting An Unprepossessing Mass, it triggers the Open an Unprepossessing Mass event.
Quality status[edit | edit source]
An Unprepossessing Mass does not have a status description.