Eater of Names
|Eater of Names|
|Location||The Gant Pole|
Zailors tell tales of the great zhip made of bones. Bones of those who are lost to the zee...
Description[edit | edit source]
Eater of Names is a boss ship found sailing around The Gant Pole or Sachatown, near the Chelonate. It is a rare spawn and should not be engaged without careful preparations. (Well equipped Phorcyd-class Corvette should be able to take it down from the rear without trouble.)
It has 2 frontal guns and an aft gun - the most powerful in the game, doing ~20 damage per hit.
- DeckSalvo06: Range: 140 , Base Hull Damage: 18, Arc: 200, Warmup: 8s, Crew -2.
- ForwardSalvo06: Range: 250 , Base Hull Damage: 25, Arc: 50, Warmup: 10s, Stagger Amount 6.
- AftSalvo02: Range: 140 , Base Hull Damage: 16, Arc: 50, Warmup: 10s.
Despite being a rare and named boss, the Eater of Names is not unique. It can respawn infinitely after being killed, allowing multiple figureheads to be harvested with patience and luck.
Mind the border of the map when engaging it. It can leave the traversable part of the map making you unable to stay at it's blind spots, furthermore, if you can't reach it you can't loot it, and if you can't loot it there's no point in fighting it. Try to adjust your own movement during the battle to keep it within reachable space.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
The Eater of Names has a forward gun, deck gun and a rear gun with a small arc. Its cannons do between 15-20 Hull damage. Sometimes its shots will kill one crewmember, and two when less than half hull.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
|Seize its cargo
The eater of names has long plundered...
|Seize its figurehead
The colour is gant...
Raw Game Data[edit | edit source]
- "BehaviourName": "aggressive",
- "DormantBehaviour": "Wandering",
- "AwareBehaviour": "HuntingPlus",
- "BeastieCharacteristicsName" : "GenericShip",
- "MovementSpeed" : 12,
- "RotationSpeed" : 0.6,
- "CombatAttackNames": ["DeckSalvo06","ForwardSalvo06","AftSalvo02"],