|This article is a stub. You can help Sunless Sea Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Sunless Sea Wiki by .
Quality description[edit | edit source]
"What kind of shape is your ship in?"
Overview[edit | edit source]
You can repair your Hull in a few places, including:
- At the Drydock in London, with several fee and effectiveness options.
- At zee by consuming Supplies, if your Hull is above 50%. It will repair 5 points of Hull per Supply consumed, thus being best used for quick repairs. These repairs are enabled by clicking on the repair icon, located on your hotkeys bar, or by pressing R on your keyboard.
- If you side with the rats at Pigmote Isle, they will fully repair for an Echo fee that depends on their Pigmote Isle: Civilization status.
- In Your Colony at Aestival when Kingdom: Estate = 50, full repair for 7 x Supplies.
- The Fathomking can fully repair your Hull for 1 x Live Specimen.
Triggered Events[edit | edit source]
Click Expand on the right for more.
||Story Event (100%)||None set|
MaxHull[edit | edit source]
This represent the maximum health your Ship may have.