Learning About: The Sigil-Ridden Navigator
|Learning About: The Sigil-Ridden Navigator|
|Linked to||Sigil-Ridden Navigator|
Linked to[edit | edit source]
Quality description[edit | edit source]
"Each day, his pain is a little worse."
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Quality status[edit | edit source]
Learning About: The Sigil-Ridden Navigator has different statuses according to your actions, defined by the comment in front of the quality.
Journal description[edit | edit source]
-  Your Navigator's sigil has devoured his memories. He cannot recall his past.
-  Your Sigil-Ridden Navigator wants to go to the Chapel of Lights, to find his lost memories.
-  The Chapel of Lights has directed your Sigil-Ridden Navigator to Frostfound.
-  Speak to your Sigil-Ridden Navigator to learn what he saw at Frostfound.
-  Take your Sigil-Ridden Navigator to Avid Horizon to recover his memories.
-  Speak to your Sigil-Ridden Navigator to hear his confession.
-  Speak to your Sigil-Ridden Navigator to hear his last request.
-  Your Sigil-Ridden Navigator wishes to retire. Speak with him to learn where he might find peace.
-  At Kingeater's Castle, your Sigil-Ridden Navigator met his end. A Sigil-Eaten Navigator accompanies you, now
-  Your Sigil-Ridden Navigator has joined the Mute Exiles.
-  Your Sigil-Ridden Navigator has retired to the Empire of Hands.