Pigmote Isle: Mastery
|Pigmote Isle: Mastery|
|Linked to||The Rise Of Pigmote Isle|
Quality description[edit | edit source]
"Two houses, alike in dignity. Not that this is saying much, mind."
Overview[edit | edit source]
Pigmote Isle: Mastery is related to the control of Pigmote Isle by either the Cavies or the Rats, and reflects your choice about who you backed on with during the events that leads to The Rise Of Pigmote Isle.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Quality status[edit | edit source]
Unlike the Pigmote Isle: Civilization, Spirit and Might qualities, Pigmote Isle: Mastery does not have a visible numeric value. Rather, its descriptive text and icon depends on which context the quality is displayed.
The value pattern is the in last digit, as it indicates who has the Mastery of Pigmote Isle:
- [X1] for the Cavies, the Guinea pigs that name their nation Cavia
- [X2] for the Rats, who name their nation Murinia
- [XX] Other digits indicate an unclear Mastery status of Pigmote Isle: banished, fallen, etc
Journal[edit | edit source]
- [ 1] Cavia
- [ 2] Murinia
-  Cavia and Visage
-  Murinia and Visage
-  Murinia and His Complexity
-  United Cavia
-  United Murinia
-  Cavia (Fighting For Independence)
-  Murinia (Fighting For Independence)
-  You have been banished from Pigmote Isle
-  Pigmote has fallen
Action Effect[edit | edit source]
When listed as the effect of an action that changes its value (roughly sorted by last digit for convenience):
- [ 1] Hail Cavia!
-  Cavia has allied with Visage.
-  Cavia has allied with the Fathomking.
-  Hail United Cavia!
-  Cavia fights for independence.
- [ 2] Hail Murinia!
-  Murinia has allied with Visage.
-  Murinia has allied with the Fathomking.
-  Hail United Murinia!
-  Murinia fights for independence.
-  The battle for Pigmote Isle has begun. Return later to see the outcome.
-  You have been banished from Pigmote Isle.
-  Pigmote Isle has fallen.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This status has no description on the Journal. Game bug, developers oversight, or intentional?