Saviour's Rocks: Nocturne Integrity
|This article is a stub. You can help Sunless Sea Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Sunless Sea Wiki by .
Lifted verbatim from game files:
- Player hitpoints for "Battle With An Avaricious Lorn-Fluke".
- 5 Crew taken as collateral for 10 hit-points.
- At 3 remaining, last-ditch option to ram the Lorn-Fluke opens for a 50/50 shot of dealing 3 points of damage.
- If player still has 4 Nocturne Integrity after the battle, option unlocks to join the Tree of Ages against the Avaricious Lorn-Fluke.
- After "The Tree of Ages", one crew member is returned for every 2 points remaining.