We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
There are multiple ship statistics that affect either your crew and/or your ship during your cruise through the Unterzee. All of them are displayed either on the top left or top right corner of the screen.
Ship function and performance[edit | edit source]
- Engine temperature: The current engine temperature of your ship displayed by a red meter inside the fire picture.
- Hold capacity: How much baggage you can carry.
- Hull: How much your vessel can withstand before it sinks into the murky depths of the zee.
- Quarters: The amount of room for your Zailors on your ship.
Consumables[edit | edit source]
- Zailors: Your dauntless—but expendable—crew.
- Fuel: Resource needed to move your ship displayed by a blue bar.
- Supplies: These goods are used to reduce the hunger level back to zero.