Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
There are multiple ship statistics that affect either your crew and/or your ship during your cruise through the Unterzee. All of them are displayed either on the top left or top right corner of the screen.
Ship function and performance[edit | edit source]
- Engine temperature: The current engine temperature of your ship displayed by a red meter inside the fire picture.
- Hold capacity: How much baggage you can carry.
- Hull: How much your vessel can withstand before it sinks into the murky depths of the zee.
- Quarters: The amount of room for your Zailors on your ship.
Consumables[edit | edit source]
- Zailors: Your dauntless—but expendable—crew.
- Fuel: Resource needed to move your ship displayed by a blue bar.
- Supplies: These goods are used to reduce the hunger level back to zero.