The Gods of the Zee: Stone's Attention
(Redirected from Stone's Attention)
|The Gods of the Zee: Stone's Attention|
|Type||The Gods of the Zee|
Linked to[edit | edit source]
It is linked to the god Stone attention towards you and your crew.
Quality description[edit | edit source]
"It's very far away; but perhaps it's watching you."
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
- This quality is gained by doing the Gain Stone's Attention in the The House of the Question in Whither.
- You could gain it by doing the Offer a gift on the Abbey Rock which is a notably more cost-effective alternative (only 1 x Hunting-Trophy required).
- The three sisters of Hunter's Keep also provide easy access to all three "Attentions" in the early stages of their story.
Usage[edit | edit source]
- The Brisk Campaigner may require this for the final step in her promotion Story.
- The View from Above which is randomly triggered while you explore Gaider's Mourn or Mount Palmerston has an option Prayer to the god called Stone which will trade The Gods of the Zee: Stone's Attention for +2 x Hearts and +2 x Mirrors. It is worth noting that the same random event has a past-based option that increases your past-related attribute by 5 (up to 100), and doesn't cost you anything.
Quality status[edit | edit source]
The Gods of the Zee: Stone's Attention does not have a status description.