Item description[edit | edit source]
"My. The Admiralty will certainly want to know this."
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
Strategic Information can be obtained in the following ways:
Admiralty Commission[edit | edit source]
|Item location||Action name||Effect|
|Cumaean Canal Staging Area||Fulfill your Admiralty Commission|
|Codex||Strategic Information for the Admiralty|
|Demeaux Island||Give the pass-sign to the Affable Factor|
|Whither||A Riddling Contact|
Interactions[edit | edit source]
|Item location||Action name||Effect||Notes|
|Gaider's Mourn||Gather intelligence||Rare success (20%) on successful Veils challenge.|
|Shepherd Isles||The rest of the zee||Event is "Visage".|
|The Fathomking's Hold||Listen to a Khaganian Emissary||In The Throne-Cyst interaction.|
|Khan's Glory||Use your influence with the Leopard||Only available as part of the Tomb-Colonists in Khan's Glory storylet.|
Random events[edit | edit source]
|Random event name||Action name||Effect|
|The Wisp-Ways||The Burial, Interrupted||
Usage[edit | edit source]
Strategic Information has the following uses:
- Deliver it to The Dark-Spectacled Admiral in London by doing the Pass on Strategic Information action for +1 x Admiralty's Favour and +150 x Echo.
- Deliver it to the Taimen in Khan's Glory by doing the Offer Strategic Information to the Taimen action for -2 x Admiralty's Favour, +2 x Taimen's Mercy and +50 x Echo.
- Two can be combined from your Hold screen by right clicking the icon and selecting 'Use' and then combining the two, along with either Moves in the Great Game (Mirrors 30 required), a Zee-ztory (Mirrors 40 required), or a Memory of Distant Shores (Mirrors 40 required), to create Vital Intelligence.
- One is needed as part of the Sigil-Ridden Navigator's story, at Avid Horizon.
- One is needed to trigger A spy walks the ship! as part of the Haunted Doctor's story. You may also use one Moves in the Great Game.