Welcome to the Unterzee![edit source]
Hello, Sinegenere, and welcome to the Sunless Sea Wiki! Thank you for your contributions, and I hope you'll stay with us and make many more.
Some links you may find useful:
- Recent changes lets you see what other people are editing currently and where you can help.
- If you haven't already, create a user page about yourself. If you do, we'll be able to know you better as a member of our community.
- If you have questions, post a message on my talk page. I hope you'll enjoy editing here and look forward to working with you!
Hey Sinegenere! Gamepedia does have tools to find what content is missing on the wiki that needs to be created. You can find those in the Special Pages. You have four types of red links:
- Categories: These categories group content together for easy indexing within the wiki;
- Files: Any file missing (image, audio, video) from the wiki;
- Pages: Pages that need to be created are displayed here, such as Talk pages, new content and so on;
- Templates: Pages that help the wiki content in terms of standardization and ease of use;
More time[edit source]
Hey Sinegenere! Woah, I can't keep up reviewing everything! :) I have more time now so you don't feel so alone in the dark zee! Leave me a message if you need anything! S3Ld0m (talk) 16:57, 6 January 2015 (UTC)
- Thanks for filling in some of the many holes I've left along the way during my headlong rushes! A welcome-back present: The weird thing with Surveyed: Isle of Cats being a Curiosity instead of an Accomplishment has been fixed in-game. Now only to wonder if the Principles' End: XYZ stuff was meant to be classified under Accomplishments or whether they were meant to be Stories... Also, did you know trying to edit your talk page apparently temporarily crashes the Curse servers? Amazing. Sinegenere (talk) 22:12, 6 January 2015 (UTC)
Item Prices[edit source]
Hi Sinegenere. I'm not sure on how you folks are deciding on look and feel for pages, but I wanted to suggest that the current way of listing prices on individual item pages (in the infobox) seems clumsy. If there is only two locations (one buys/ one sells) its okay. But for something like Cask of Mushroom Wine it gets busy. I wondered if using the layout from the Item list page wouldn't be nicer. You then could also add the location name and not have to click the Shop link to find where it is. However it would have to be moved to the centre content area. Just my two cents. Cheers. --Whikloj (talk) 19:17, 21 January 2015 (UTC)
- Apparently I am a moron and totally missed that part of the page. I'll have to remember to read more carefully. Disregard my blathering, please. --Whikloj (talk) 19:19, 21 January 2015 (UTC)
- Hey, no problem. My guess is that the navbox stuff is there to provide at-a-glance info, but I agree that it's pretty busy and potentially confusing-looking on the commoner goods, even if there's further information in a more organized fashion elsewhere on the page. -Sinegenere (talk) 22:29, 21 January 2015 (UTC)
Hey Sinegenere! How are you? :) The wiki is growing strong and you have been a valuable part of that growth! I'm promoting you to Administrator status which will give you the ability to review and patrol other user's content. It is also useful for me since I don't have to review all the (awesome!) work that you do! :) Anything you need, feel free to ask me! S3Ld0m (talk) 11:16, 12 February 2015 (UTC)