Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|Location||Near Mount Palmerston|
Faustic Corsairs are frequently visible near Mount Palmerston.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
It moves and turns pretty slow for such a small vessel. Its attacks are less than moderate in strength.
- Deck Attack (DeckSalvo03): Range 140, Base Hull Damage 12, Warmup 10 s
- Forward Attack (ForwardSalvoStagger): Range 180, Base Hull Damage 0, Stagger Amount 3, Warmup 8 s
Interactions[edit | edit source]
You've destroyed the Faustic Corsair[edit | edit source]
The ship is yours! What will you do with her?
|Investigate the hold
What treasure did these villains take?
|Loot and scuttle her||Needs filling in.|
|Send her home with a prize crew||Needs filling in.|
Raw Game Data[edit | edit source]
- "BehaviourName": "aggressive",
- "DormantBehaviour": "Wandering",
- "AwareBehaviour": "HuntingPlus",
- "BeastieCharacteristicsName" : "GenericShip",
- "MovementSpeed" : 14,
- "RotationSpeed" : 0.2,
- "CombatAttackNames": ["DeckSalvo03","ForwardSalvoStagger"]